Copyright in the content of the Site is the property of Roe Solicitors (save that we may have been licensed to use parts of the website). This includes all text, graphics, images, software and databases – but not the logos of other organisations as they may appear from time to time on the Site.
You are permitted to access, view and print out any content from the Site for your personal and non-commercial use only. All other use, printing, copying, storing or reproduction of the Site and the Site’s content is prohibited unless you have obtained our express written prior authorisation to use the Site and the Site’s content in any other specified way.
The Site is hosted in Ireland and is subject to Irish law and the jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Roe Solicitors web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Roe Solicitors web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- The materials on Roe Solicitors web site are provided "as is". Roe Solicitors makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Roe Solicitors does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Roe Solicitors or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Roe Solicitors Internet site, even if Roe Solicitors or a Roe Solicitors authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Roe Solicitors web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Roe Solicitors does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Roe Solicitors may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Roe Solicitors does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
There is reasonable effort to ensure that the site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown. Therefore, access to our web site is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
Roe Solicitors has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Roe Solicitors of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Links to this website may not be created without the prior consent of Roe Solicitors. Requests to create such links should be made by emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any claim relating to Roe Solicitors web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
© Copyright Roe Solicitors